Pages

Monday 24 June 2013

My First Post

            Writing has always been something I love, right from the school days when there'd be exercises like essay writing, precis writing, idea-expansion, etc. And now having completed an eventful year at IIT, I figured that I'd better keep scribbling my thoughts before they get fossilized under the impervious sediments that'd accumulate whilst meandering through life. And having renounced the "Early to bed..." philosophy, here I am, embarking upon a blogging journey that I'd love to continue forever.

             This blog will feature everything that bubbles up in my mind, downright-outright. Feel free to  critique the posts through comments, e-mails or tweets. I'd love to hear from you all!
           
        

No comments:

Post a Comment